Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Spirit

This is a Holiday table I put together while getting more Christmas decor out of the garage. It was surprising how afterwards I felt more in the spirit. Our entire huge family (mostly Catholic) celebrates on Christmas Eve. At St. Mary's Food Kitchen on Christmas Day normally the Jewish community provides & serves the food for the many less fortunate. My late husband was Jewish and so I think that will make it okay for me to go down and help too!

Located at Hawthorne Plaza, The Santa sculpture is from Sticks.

11 comments:

annechovie said...

Your table and decor look beautiful, Karen! Hope you have a great week!

Karena said...

Hi Anne, thank you, It is just frigid here so I am going to stay in and paint as much as possible!

pve design said...

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" everywhere you go! Wishing you joy and happiness in all that you do.

Karena said...

Patricia, Wishing all of the same for you!

David said...

Hi there. I can't find your address to email you. You can shoot one to me at buzzcut67@aol.com and I'll get right back to you.

Karena said...

David, thanks again for your help and tips. Especially for visiting my art site!

ALL THE BEST said...

Merry Christmas!!
xoxo

Karena said...

Warmest wishes and Happpy Holidays Ronda!

Style Court said...

Karen -- wonderful idea. It always feels better to do something for others. Merry Christmas!! Oh and glad you are getting in the spirit :)

Style Court said...

Hope my fist comment went through Karen. Merry Christmas!

Karena said...

Courtney, Thank you. I am really enjoying your posts. My sister Cynthia and brother-in law Michael will arrive from Scottsdale on Saturday, so I am very excited. I also started another painting today.

Blog Archive