Friday, October 3, 2008

Make it your Own

I will occasionally show images from my tiny abode. I have mentioned before that I am now in a condominium with limited space. It feels so good though and I love changing my rooms around and sometimes it may just be a change of art or moving a piece of furniture to another spot. As in Eddie Ross' post, fall entertaining, even on a small scale gives us pause to enjoy the new autumn season and colors. I will get out some of my favorite fall objects' tonight.

2 comments:

pve design said...

Did you see that folding screen that Eddie found on the street in the garbage. I love what he did with it!
He has a passion and a great eye!

Karena said...

Yes, I was amazed. I have a painted (not my painting) screen in my den that I will put up on the site. This is all really opening my eyes to more and more possibilities!

Blog Archive